GamerTag : xxbadxxsnipesxx

[TuT] 4.3.3 iPod Touch Jailbreak *UNTETHERED*

Post by -zack- on 6/20/2011, 12:32 pm

iOS 4.3.3 Untethered Jailbreak

Jailbreak Program
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Firmware
    iPod Touch 3G: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

iPod Touch 4G (Camera): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Step 1: Launch redsn0w.

Step 2: Browse for the firmware you downloaded. It should process and then finish. Click next. (links above)

Step 3: Select "Install Cydia"

Step 4: Hit next and then plug your device in. When the device is in your computer turn it off (slide to power off)

Step 5: Hit next

From here you will need to put your device into DFU Mode. You can either follow my tutorial below OR follow the tutorial in redsn0w.

Step 6: Hold the power button for 3 seconds (DO NOT RELEASE THE BUTTON)(power on the device)

Step 7: When you see the apple logo, hold the home button (you should be holding the home and power button now) until you see a black screen.

Step 8: Once you see the black screen release the power button but keep holding the home button for 15 seconds.

Step 9: Let your iPod sit and you should see a bunch of code come onto the screen. After that, you should see a pineapple followed by a loading bar. Once it fully loads, you have succesfully jailbroken your device! Look on your second page of Apps for Cydia.

Thanks for reading my tutorial!

Current date/time is 9/20/2017, 7:14 am