Rezistance

Rezistance: The largest modding community

Please Register or Sign in

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rezistance

Rezistance: The largest modding community

Please Register or Sign in

Rezistance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

how to mod your gamertag on mw2 and older cod's . [usb]

-zack-
    -zack-
    Retired Moderator
    Retired Moderator

GamerTag : xxbadxxsnipesxx

how to mod your gamertag on mw2 and older cod's . [usb] Empty how to mod your gamertag on mw2 and older cod's . [usb]

Post by -zack- 6/5/2011, 9:32 pm

this is the easiest way to mod your gamertag .

first you must be member to use the program .

second download the program ( the same link to become member to )http://hadzz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/193-haddz-302/

third when done download open haddz up

fourth sign in to haddz in the program

fifth then press open profile

sixth then go to profile tools then press gt editor

seventh put in new name and put the profiles on the usb and when you turn on the xbox sign into the modded one first then sign out then sign in your non modded profile

eieth then go onto mw2 and there ya go you got yourself a modded gt

hope this helps happy modding Smile
    Faytal
    Faytal

how to mod your gamertag on mw2 and older cod's . [usb] Image-27

how to mod your gamertag on mw2 and older cod's . [usb] Empty Re: how to mod your gamertag on mw2 and older cod's . [usb]

Post by Faytal 6/5/2011, 9:44 pm

Nice Smile
    -zack-
    -zack-
    Retired Moderator
    Retired Moderator

how to mod your gamertag on mw2 and older cod's . [usb] Empty Re: how to mod your gamertag on mw2 and older cod's . [usb]

Post by -zack- 6/5/2011, 9:49 pm

Rezist wrote:Nice Smile

thanks just trying to get off on a good start on this site :lol!:
    Faytal
    Faytal

Post by Faytal 6/5/2011, 9:51 pm

You're doing good! Keep it up! I see a mod being born soon... Very Happy ;)
    And remember, INVITE PEOPLE FROM TTG AND ITHER SITES! Thanks! And read all the rules!
    -zack-
    -zack-
    Retired Moderator
    Retired Moderator

Post by -zack- 6/5/2011, 10:08 pm

Rezist wrote:You're doing good! Keep it up! I see a mod being born soon... Very Happy ;)
    And remember, INVITE PEOPLE FROM TTG AND ITHER SITES! Thanks! And read all the rules!

thats awesome thanks and i did read them and im trying to get people off of other sites without breaking there rules lol
    Faytal
    Faytal

Post by Faytal 6/5/2011, 10:26 pm

-zack- wrote:
    Rezist wrote:You're doing good! Keep it up! I see a mod being born soon... Very Happy ;)

thats awesome thanks and i did read them and im trying to get people off of other sites without breaking there rules lol
    Oh, yeah, the stupid fucking advertising... Lol and NO CURSING! JK, I'll allow u to curse, but if this site goes big, I'm going to have to make no cursing an actual rule. Smile
    -zack-
    -zack-
    Retired Moderator
    Retired Moderator

Post by -zack- 6/5/2011, 10:35 pm

Rezist wrote:
    -zack- wrote:

Oh, yeah, the stupid fucking advertising... Lol and NO CURSING! JK, I'll allow u to curse, but if this site goes big, I'm going to have to make no cursing an actual rule. Smile

lol yea i think this site can go big i mean it blows that cant put damn advertising on ttg i dont know why it matters lol.
    Faytal
    Faytal

Post by Faytal 6/6/2011, 1:03 am

Just do what I did, a copy and paste signature ad, that's allowed... Right?
    -zack-
    -zack-
    Retired Moderator
    Retired Moderator

Post by -zack- 6/6/2011, 1:05 am

Rezist wrote:Just do what I did, a copy and paste signature ad, that's allowed... Right?

what you mean by that??
    Faytal
    Faytal

Post by Faytal 6/6/2011, 1:08 am

Since I don't have gold on TTG atm, I just copy and paste a signature like this:

url=http://rezistance.co.nr]SIGN UP TO MY GAME MODDING SITE! SIMILAR TO TTG, IF YOU SIGN UP TODAY, YOU WILL RECEIVE A FREE LIFETIME GOLD MEMBERSHIP! [/url] Notice: I am Not Advertising, I am Just spreading the word so I can grant people free memberships and help them get free modded lobbies! PLZ DON'T HATE! Just msg the user: REZIST (that's me, the admin) and I will make you premium on my site) Smile
    PS: My site has many members from TTG!
    -zack-
    -zack-
    Retired Moderator
    Retired Moderator

Post by -zack- 6/6/2011, 1:10 am

Rezist wrote:Since I don't have gold on TTG atm, I just copy and paste a signature like this:

url=http://rezistance.co.nr]SIGN UP TO MY GAME MODDING SITE! SIMILAR TO TTG, IF YOU SIGN UP TODAY, YOU WILL RECEIVE A FREE LIFETIME GOLD MEMBERSHIP! [/url] Notice: I am Not Advertising, I am Just spreading the word so I can grant people free memberships and help them get free modded lobbies! PLZ DON'T HATE! Just msg the user: REZIST (that's me, the admin) and I will make you premium on my site) Smile
    PS: My site has many members from TTG!

oh you want me to do that to ?
    Faytal
    Faytal

Post by Faytal 6/6/2011, 1:13 am

Idk just get more peeps 2 join! And are you on this site like, 24/7? Cause I see you didn't go offline not even once lol
    -zack-
    -zack-
    Retired Moderator
    Retired Moderator

Post by -zack- 6/6/2011, 1:16 am

Rezist wrote:Idk just get more peeps 2 join! And are you on this site like, 24/7? Cause I see you didn't go offline not even once lol

ok and lol yea i guess im just having fun putting stuff up on here its fun 🐰 🐰
    Faytal
    Faytal

Post by Faytal 6/6/2011, 1:21 am

Lol. K I gotta go now... Boxxy's hot sux she had to close her YouTube acc. Ttyl
    -zack-
    -zack-
    Retired Moderator
    Retired Moderator

Post by -zack- 6/6/2011, 1:23 am

Rezist wrote:Lol. K I gotta go now... Boxxy's hot sux she had to close her YouTube acc. Ttyl

ok ttyl
    Gatorade
    Gatorade

GamerTag : mooserboy

Post by Gatorade 10/31/2011, 11:47 pm

Wasn't this patched or can you mod GT's again?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 5:04 am