Rezistance

Rezistance: The largest modding community

Please Register or Sign in

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rezistance

Rezistance: The largest modding community

Please Register or Sign in

Rezistance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

E3: Modern Warfare 3 footage streets of Manhattan 13 minutes

-zack-
    -zack-
    Retired Moderator
    Retired Moderator

GamerTag : xxbadxxsnipesxx

E3: Modern Warfare 3 footage streets of Manhattan 13 minutes Empty E3: Modern Warfare 3 footage streets of Manhattan 13 minutes

Post by -zack- 6/6/2011, 7:29 pm

Over 13 minutes of Modern Warfare 3! Get ready for the invasion with this lengthy gameplay demo from E3 2011! Infinity Ward has revealed the first ever gameplay video for their sure to be monster hit, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. How’s it look? jump to the read more for the video.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-exclusive-black-tuesday/714784

and i would like to say im happy to be a news reporter for the site thanks for the oppritunity to do this. Smile
    Faytal
    Faytal

E3: Modern Warfare 3 footage streets of Manhattan 13 minutes Image-27

E3: Modern Warfare 3 footage streets of Manhattan 13 minutes Empty Re: E3: Modern Warfare 3 footage streets of Manhattan 13 minutes

Post by Faytal 6/6/2011, 7:33 pm

Nice work zack, you are now a recognized rip-off cheapskate lol. I was just getting ready to submit this article but you beat me to it! Rofl.
    -zack-
    -zack-
    Retired Moderator
    Retired Moderator

GamerTag : xxbadxxsnipesxx

E3: Modern Warfare 3 footage streets of Manhattan 13 minutes Empty Re: E3: Modern Warfare 3 footage streets of Manhattan 13 minutes

Post by -zack- 6/6/2011, 7:35 pm

hahaha yea since you gave me this position i thought i might as well get right on to it lol . :lol!:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 1:40 pm