Rezistance

Rezistance: The largest modding community

Please Register or Sign in

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rezistance

Rezistance: The largest modding community

Please Register or Sign in

Rezistance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

my favorite sentences :)

-zack-
    -zack-
    Retired Moderator
    Retired Moderator

GamerTag : xxbadxxsnipesxx

my favorite sentences :) Empty my favorite sentences :)

Post by -zack- 6/12/2011, 6:49 pm

i will update if i find more i like Smile

OK! For all you non-believers unicorns are real! You know they're just big. fat. gray. and we call them rhinos!Smile

Help! The evil leprechauns are chasing and pelting me with gold coins,..oh great, now the singing penguins have joined forces with them!

I'm not crazy!..how do I know? Because my MAGICAL FLYING ZEBRA told me I'm not!!

Pshhhh I did not fall... The floor looked at me funny so I used my mad ninja skills to attack

If i wasn't being watched by ninjas, i would throw a pickle at you :P

GOSH, if u don't believe me, then ask my pet kettle, and my banana, AND my baby keyboard I'M NOT CRAZZIE! Now, if you excuse me, I need to meow like a butterfly

Is thanking His Army of Rainbow Unicorns, Ninja Penguins, and Insane Monkeys for getting his Magical bacon back

wonders why everyone thinks I'm weird? Everyone in my head thinks I'm awesome!!

I mixed coffee and red bull together. NOW I'M SEEING NOISES!

I miss my purple gummy-bear :'( My red one ate him.

I had a hard day. My imaginary friend was running with scissors, the voices in my head were fighting with themselves, and I think 1 of my personalities ran away

So clearly I'm thinking about unthinking about doing the unthinkaboutable because I wouldn't want to think I was responsible of not thinking clearly.

sitting on my green hippo waiting for that purple tree to give the rainbow octopus that orange Cookie so it can rain flying unicorns and everyone will smile

A B C D E F G gummy bears are eating me, one is red, one is blue , one is trying to eat my , A B C D E F G gummy bears are eating me! Very Happy

i don't talk to myself, i talk to the little voices in my head that tell me to do evil cruel things to people && that's the reason why i smile all the time :

people make fun of me for being crazy,there just jealous because gummy bears talk to me not them Smile

there's a war in my bathroom between the pink ninja penguins with ak47s and the green elephants with mp5s

my pet unicorn just told me that the gnome that eats my gummy bears just ran into the closet and stole all my ninja snails!!

I'm not crazy.Your just jealous cuz you don't have imaginary friends and a family of gummy bears living in your closet and neon purple monkeys under your bed...

roes are red, nuts are round, skirts are up, panties are down, belly to belly, skin to skin, when it is stiff, stick it in! (now that is a love poem)

Why do guys think more then girls, and why do girls talk more then guys? Because guys have two heads and girls have two sets of lips ;)

Men are the best cooks; because wit 2 nuts 1 sausage n a little bit of milk he can fill a woman tummy for 9 months!

Pro Tip: If someone asks you if you "have a sec" and you answer "I have lots of secs", they will forget their original question.

be quiet or I'll light the fuse on your tampon

Question of the day: You are in bed with a hot girl and a gay guy and you are all naked. Who do you turn your back to when you go to sleep?

I thought about not having you in my life anymore and that is a feeling I am not willing to live with I Love you I don't want to lose you since you are my life

I promise I'll only be mean to you on days that end with 'Y'.

If I had to choose between saving you or saving the world, I'd save you because you are my world. <3

Just when you hit rock bottom and you think you can't go any lower OH lookie there, a sink hole

seconds dog 30 dog for dog busy dog dummy dog a dog keep dog to dog way dog a dog is dog this dog now read backwards without the word dog

I want to change my name on Facebook to "No One," so when I try to add people, it will say, "No One wants to be your friend."

is bored. I think I'm gonna go get a Grim Reaper costume, find a Nursing Home and stand across the street and wave at the old folks. Who's with me?

Feels like standing on the side of the road with a sign that says "I bet you can't hit me with a quarter" and see how much money I can get for people's idiocy!
    Faytal
    Faytal

my favorite sentences :) Image-27

my favorite sentences :) Empty Re: my favorite sentences :)

Post by Faytal 6/12/2011, 7:17 pm

Lol. But this doesn't deserve to be stickied :P

*UnStickied*
    -zack-
    -zack-
    Retired Moderator
    Retired Moderator

GamerTag : xxbadxxsnipesxx

Post by -zack- 6/12/2011, 7:21 pm

lol oh i didnt even know i had it stickied 😕 😕

lol my bad Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 7:28 am